Adjustment of Status – Green Card

Are you ready to get your green card?  One way is through a process called Adjustment of Status.  You would use this process to apply for lawful permanent resident status when you are already in the US.  You may be eligible through one of the following categories:

  • Family
  • Refugee or Asylee Status
  • Human Trafficking and Crime Victims
  • Victims of Domestic Violence

Guichard Teng Portillo & Garrett has a highly successful immigration team headed by our partner, Erika Portillo.  They have helped thousands of clients with a variety of immigration matters.  If you are ready to start the process to obtain permanent residency in the US, give us a call.  More than ever you need an experienced lawyer to handle your case and secure your status in the United States.

You can reach Erika at 925.459.8440 or email her at  Let her help you like she’s helped thousands of other immigrants realize their dreams.

#SuperLawyers #gtplawyers #immigrationlawyers

Posted in: Community Outreach, Immigration Law