Consular Processing – Green Card

Here’s another way to get your green card: Consular Processing.  You would use this process if you are not eligible to use the Adjustment of Status process and are trying to obtain permanent residence from outside the US.  You may be eligible through one of the following categories:

  • Family
  • Refugee or Asylee Status
  • Human Trafficking and Crime Victims
  • Victims of Domestic Violence


To get started you need to:

  • Be a beneficiary of an approved immigrant petition
  • Have an immigrant visa number immediately available

Guichard Teng Portillo & Garrett has helped thousands of clients with their immigration matters.  We have a highly successful immigration team headed by our partner, Erika Portillo.  If you are ready to start the process to obtain permanent residency in the US, give Erika a call.  More than ever you need an experienced lawyer to handle your case and secure your status in the United States.  Our team is fluent in English and Spanish.

You can reach Erika at 925.459.8440 or email her at  Let her help you like she’s helped thousands of other immigrants realize their dreams.

#SuperLawyers #gtplawyers #immigrationlawyers

Posted in: Immigration Law