DACA College Bound Students – California Dream Act

If you are a California student who has applied for or received approval for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and need financial assistance for college, do not complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). You need to complete the California Dream Act Application. Go to www.caldreamact.org for more information and the application. After completing it, check with your campus counselors for additional information and actions needed. If you want to learn more about DACA go to www.uscis.gov.

#gtplawyers #immigrationlawyers

Posted in: Immigration Law