The USCIS gives the following important reasons to consider U.S. Citizenship:
- Serve on a jury.
- Travel with a U.S. passport.
- Bring family members to the U.S.
- Obtain citizenship for children under 18 years of age.
- Apply for federal jobs.
- Become an elected official.
- Keep your residency.
- Become eligible for federal grants and scholarships.
- Obtain government benefits.
Maybe it’s time for you to explore your options to become a U.S. citizen. If you are ready, give our immigration team headed by our partner Erika Portillo a call at 925.459.8440 or email us at email@example.com. Our immigration team is fluent in English and Spanish.
#superlawyers #gtplawyers #civillitigation #immigrationlawyer #uvisa #fiancevisa #greencard #DACA