Injured by Tripping/Slipping and Falling?

Did you get injured by tripping or slipping and falling?  You might have a case so that you get compensated for your injuries and medical costs.  It might be worth your while to give either Matt Guichard or Chris Garrett, both partners at Guichard Teng Portillo & Garrett, a call to discuss.

If you have any of these items, Matt & Chris would like to review or know about them:

  • Reported accident to the property owner, employees, or managers that you were hurt.
  • Police, fire department or EMTs report.
  • Medical treatment records.
  • Take photos of your injuries.
  • Names, addresses & phone numbers of any witnesses as well as the property owner/manager’s contact information.

Other things to think about or do:

  • Make sure you get medical treatment. Sometimes medical issues arise days after an accident.
  • Don’t speak to the other party’s insurance company or say anything about your injuries.

Matt & Chris have extensive experience handling personal injury cases.   Let them handle yours.  They will get the best results possible for your accident.  You can reach them at 925.459.8440 or email them at

#Superlawyers #gtplawyers #immigrationlawyer #elderabuse #greencard #uvisa #fiancevisa

Posted in: Business Law, Personal Injury