Immigration – U Visa

If you’ve been the victim of a crime, you may qualify for an immigration benefit. We have a thriving immigration practice. Our partner, Erika Portillo, has helped so many through the immigration process. Let her help you.

Who qualifies for a visa U?
A U-Visa lets victims of crimes who meet certain requirements stay in the United States. A U-Visa provides the following benefits: You can legally live in the United States for four years. After three years of having a U-Visa you can apply for a green card to stay in the U.S. permanently.

Give Erika a call at 925.459.8440 or email Guichard Teng Portillo & Garrett at to schedule an appointment. Experience matters. Erika has the experience to help you.

#gtplawyers #immigrationlawyers

Posted in: Immigration Law